Saturday, July 13, 2024

Sunday 14th July 2024

 I've had a better week. Things have settled down in my body with starting the medication again, and I haven't felt so down and empty which is a nice and welcomed relief. It's been the first week of school holidays too, which means I can sleep in which has been super nice! I hate having to get up in the morning for school routine haha. I've tried to keep the kids happy doing things and spreading it out with some down time/days in between. The Winter Festival is on at the moment so I took Carter and Micah ice skating on Tuesday, then we got hot chips for lunch and came home.

I went to the hairdressers on Wednesday and got my hair coloured which was really nice, it's been 7-8 months since I had it done and I definitely have more grey strands of hair coming through now. I can't remember what we did on Thursday, but on Friday I took the three little boys into the Winter Festival and we met up with Katie, Arya and Erika. They went on the ferris wheel and another ride, then we got hot chips for lunch and went to a new playground in town. It was really nice to hang out with Katie for a bit, I really love her and Chris and the girls. 

On Saturday Kerry and I and the three little boys went to Orange to Mum and Sariahs house so Kerry could check out the roof and we could see the new windows and everything they have been doing. The house looks so beautiful, I love it. They work so hard on it and it's just amazing really. Everything they've done and plan to do, I think it's really special. It was nice to catch up with both of them.

Today I popped pulled pork into the slow cooker and went to the sauna for 2 hrs as I haven't been all week, that was really nice, except I had Mathias message me asking how long I was going to be because he wanted to go to the soccer fields today. It's all good though, I just don't like how he talks to me sometimes like he expects me to just be sitting around always ready to be at his beck and call. 

This week the Greenings are coming up for a visit which will be nice. I'll keep house hunting and applying, hopefully we'll get something soon.

I learnt this week that I haven't had my medication for my skin in 5 months. I'm meant to have the needle every 8 weeks but because I was just relying on the txt messages to remind me, and I haven't had any for whatever reason, so I haven't had it. I'll pick one up tomorrow and have it. I'll just tell my Dermatologist at my next appointment, because now, I have 'spare' prescription needles because I never had them, so I'll just see what she says. I haven't experienced any symptoms returning either, but if it did return and I stop the medication I would have to go through the process all again to get back on a medication. I don't know, I'm torn. Our bodies are just incredible.

Kerry is recovering well, no issues so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment